[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
"So on election day we spoke to the most informed Obama voters we could find" pffffft. uh huh.
This video is meaningless. Same could be said of the other side, and I heard some of the dumbest things ever working this election. Made me wonder how some people even have the smarts to breathe.
From howobamagotelected.com, lmao. I think this was a special on Fox or something. Hilarious.
Conservatives are just confused at the fact that an election took place where cheating didn't decide the result. How did that happen?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From howobamagotelected.com, lmao. I think this was a special on Fox or something. Hilarious. </div></div>
doesnt matter what you call it......the result is whats funny yet sad
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
As duckmeat said and I saw it plenty of times too, you should have talked to some Mccain supporters.
it's kinda funny that those people in that video kinda resemble sarah palin gettin interviewd by katie couric. well, sad actually.
Bookmarks